Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

why i was created?
In this world there are lots of blessings for me i can do what ever i want to do there is no restriction on my thoughts no one can cease me going towards my planned actions i have the sole authority on my deeds Allah almighty bestowed me from his soul the power of living the charm of breathing the taste of romance the ever lasting love the amazing organs those completed my body to roam freely.
but i made myself too much selfish,self centered egoistic person i have no time to say thanks to Allah for what ever he provided me without no cost the blessings from Allah don't have any price tags but i made the things valuables by pricing them i have lost the faith in Him i prefers the worldly affairs knowing they are not permanent i have nothing for the life of hereafter i only cares for me never thought about the other humans those relates to me from the day of commitment made between me & the creator of the Universe Who allowed me to dwell any where on earth but i made the earth private property never tried to compromise on my needs that are promised to be fulfilled.
Ooh Allah please guide me on the way of the righteous the humblest Muhammad (pbuh).

No comments:

Post a Comment